As reported by Stylesight & FMM. Full article here.
I like neon, but not sure about transparent fabrics.
- Craft-inspired pieces with a “handmade look” such as crochet and patchwork as a print.
- Oversized pieces like palazzo pants. “Things are going to be longer and bigger as well as skinnier and shorter.”
- Wild animal prints but “moving away from the leopards and cats to smaller animals.”
- Substract cutting using “futuristic lines where all angles come together.” Example: Yohji Yamamoto exhibit in London.
- Elevated sportswear with less is more in perspective and just keeping essential things. The ‘parka’ is a key item for the season.
- Transparency in clothing. Example: the final looks of the Burberry show.
- Digital-inspired neon looks. The use of materials such as plastic, aluminum, metal.